Interaction Analysis – beyond simple text analysis
The key technology behind all of Isis Forensics solutions is its Interaction Analysis Engine.
Numerous technologies to analyse textual content already exist, whether to determine the sentiment of a piece of text or to extract topics and names from it. Isis Forensics is equally able to offer such functionality, but takes it one step further by providing techniques to analyse the ‘interactions’ within a given data set.
The capabilities of the Interaction Analysis Engine include:
- Modelling of a conversation or online community
- Analysis of content and trends
- Identifying key characteristics of language used in conversations
- Performing relative language comparisons between different data sources
- Development of online profiles for an individual or group
- Pinpointing the specific language characteristics of individuals and groups
- Identifying age and gender of participants within a conversation
- Identifying if two online personas actually belong to the same individual
- Identifying individuals with similar interests
- Determining personality traits of individuals and groups (influential, passive, etc)
The Interaction Analysis Engine goes beyond generic text analysis technologies and allows the end user to understand the individuals, the groups and the interactions they take part in.
Isis Forensics solutions are available as products, web services or for private hosting on internal servers.
Our products bring to market over 20 years of R&D (from fields including natural language processing, online monitoring and interaction analysis) from Lancaster University. In addition to being a leader in these technologies the University is also a UK GCHQ Centre of Excellence for Cyber Security.